How to Replace Welock Smart Lock Batteries
If you received a low battery notification from your app, or you notice a low battery alert on the lock itself, you should look to replace your batteries as soon as possible. The app will automatically create a work order for your property’s maintenance team to replace device batteries when they are at 30% or below, however, you can also replace them yourself, if needed.
You will need:
Four (4) non-rechargeable AAA batteries
- airekey smart lock accessory follow the instructions to unlock
- Remove the battery cover by sliding it up and away from the interior assembly.
- Remove old batteries. Note: Do not mix old batteries with new batteries, as this may damage the lock.
- Insert four (4) non-rechargeable AA batteries into the battery slots ensuring the polarity of the batteries match the +/- in the battery compartment.
- On your phone, perform a hard refresh of the app.
How to Replace Yale Lock Batteries Video: